Crisis Response

There is no charge for this service.

Need Outside Help?

Even when you’re doing your best to manage symptoms of mental illness, they can worsen without help. Are you or a loved one facing a mental health crisis? Call 24/7 for telephone and face-to-face assessments.

At Risk of Harm

If your crisis is urgent and you’re at risk of hurting yourself or others, go to the nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1. Tell them you’re having a mental health crisis.

Nearing a Crisis

If you feel like you’re nearing a crisis or you’re experiencing increased symptoms you can’t manage, and you believe you just need extra support from Frontier Health, call for an appointment.


Referrals are accepted from family, friends, social service agencies, physicians, hospital emergency services, courts, and correctional officials. Crisis Response may refer you to the Crisis Stabilization Unit, inpatient, residential treatment or outpatient services.

Get Help for Your Child

If your child is experiencing a mental health crisis, go to the nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1. If you’re worried your child is in, or nearing a crisis, and not at risk of hurting anyone, call

Providing Care

Crisis situations are managed by experienced professionals: social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists.

Mobile Crisis
Response Hotline


Lee County: (276) 346-3590
Scott County: (276) 225-0976
Wise County: (276) 523-8300

If you need additional assistance in Spanish, please contact our Interpreter at (423) 467-3726. Interpreting Services offered by Frontier Health are free.

Translate »