Frontier Health is a Ticket to Work Employment Network. Ticket to Work provides disability beneficiaries choices for receiving employment services in order to return to work. Beneficiaries can choose the employment network they use.
WHO GETS A TICKET
Individuals are eligible if they are between 18 and 64 years old, and receive Title II disability cash benefits or Title XVI payments based on adult disability or blindness standards.
FRONTIER HEALTH SERVICE AREA
Frontier Health offers Ticket to Work services in Carter, Greene, Hancock, Hawkins, Johnson, Sullivan, Unicoi and Washington counties in Tennessee, and Lee, Scott, Wise and Washington counties in Virginia.
- Career Consulting: Assistance in developing a resume, practicing completing applications, mock interviews.
- Job Search: Assistance in conducting a search of jobs in the community.
- Placement Assistance: Assistance in surveying the community for jobs, completing applications and conducting job interviews.
- Career Strategies: Job training/support and resolution of problems.
- Post-Employment Support: Support following job placement.
- Work Incentives Counseling: Information regarding the benefits to work.