Help for Minors

Are you feeling unsafe or afraid to go home? Has a painful or stressful situation at home, at school or with friends left you feeling you have nowhere to go. If you’re under 18 and need a Safe Place, find help at Link House.

LINK House

433 New Beasonwell Road
Kingsport, Tenn. 37660
(423) 288-1828
(877) 288-1828

Group Care
Frontier Health’s three group care facilities are for youth 12 to 18 who are in state custody, at risk of state custody, or are referred by juvenile courts.
Referrals for children and teens in crisis are accepted from family, friends, social service agencies, physicians, hospital emergency services, courts, and correctional officials. If you are a parent and fearful your child may run away, or need help because changes in your child’s behavior cause concern, call Link House for help.
Link House is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our staff is sensitive, responsive and willing to listen. Link House is funded by a Federal Grant through the Administration for Children and Families, Family and Youth Services Bureau and United Way agencies.
Mobile Crisis
Response Hotline

(877) 928-9062


Lee County: (276) 346-3590
Scott County: (276) 225-0976
Wise County: (276) 523-8300

If you need additional assistance in Spanish, please contact our Interpreter at (423) 467-3726. Interpreting Services offered by Frontier Health are free.

Translate »