Medication Assisted Treatment Services
Medication Assisted Recovery Program
Welcome to the Frontier Health Medication Assisted Recovery (MAR) Program!
- We are happy that you are considering partnering with us as you begin or advance your recovery.
- We look forward to partnering with you to help you develop and follow a plan that will assist you in your recovery.
- We expect that your treatment here will be a meaningful and positive experience.
- We encourage active participation and feedback as you progress in your treatment.
- Our treatment staff includes physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Therapists, Case Managers, Certified Peer Recovery Specialists, and others.
- Our program is guided by Evidenced Based Practices and Federal and State Best Practice Guidelines
The Medication Assisted Recovery (MAR) program at Frontier Health is focused on treating people with opioid use disorder and working with them to stabilize symptoms and increase resources to enhance recovery. Out ultimate goal is to help people reach their highest level of recovery possible. Treatment including group and individual therapy, Intensive Outpatient Group, Case Management, Peer Recovery, and Medication Management will be used to assist you in your recovery.
We are able to accept Tenncare / Medicaid and other commercial insurances. For qualifying people with no insurance or who are underinsured, we have grants that can cover the cost of medication as well as Case Management, individual and group therapy, peer recovery, prescriber services, labs, drug screens, nursing, transportation, and other services for those who qualify.
Medication options include Buprenorphine (Suboxone), Naltrexone, and long acting injectable Naltrexone (Vivitrol).
Currently we provide MAR services out of Holston Counseling in Kingsport and Watauga Behavioral Health in Johnson City.
For those interested in the MAR program,
please call our referral line at:
Holston Counseling Center
1570 Waverly Road
Kingsport, TN 37664
Watauga Behavioral Health
109 W. Watauga Ave.
Johnson City, TN 37604
- Mobile Crisis – 877-928-9062 24/7 For questions, thought of suicide or homicide, or other psychiatric concerns
- Tennessee Redline – 1-800-889-9789 24/7 referrals for addiction treatment
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) – 423-928-0871
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – 423-302-0494
- Lifeline Peer Project – 865-321-7107
- Overdose Response Team – 423-408-8134
12-Step and other Recovery Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous http://aatricitiestn.com/meetings/
- Narcotics Anonymous http://mana-e-tn.org/schedule.pdf
- SMART Recovery https://www.smartrecovery.org/
- Drug Addicts Anonymous https://daausa.org/
- Celebrate Recovery https://www.celebraterecovery.com/?page_id=96
- NarAnon https://www.nar-anon.or
- AlAnon https://tn-al-anon.org/find-a-meeting/